Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Pennsylvania's 12th Congressional District (PA-12) from DINO

Past this along to everyone in your address book that loves this country....

Below is a link regarding the 12th congressional race in PA. My friend and candidate for this congressional post is
Tim Burns. You have read my comments about Tim for Congress over the past couple months. Hopefully you went
to his website and did some research on your own. If not I invite you to visit his site, www.timburnsforcongress.com

What makes this race so interesting is; the 12th congressional district was held by John Murtha for over 36 years.
As you may know Congressman Murtha pass away a couple weeks ago. The democrat's never thought Mr Murtha
would loose his congressional seat. Then again the democratic never thought Mr. Murtha would pass away.

By no means do I mean any disrespect towards Congressman Murtha who served his country in Vietnam and as a US
Congressman. I pray for him and his family.

We have to think about the future. The future for you, me and most important our children. What will be left for them
when they graduate from college? A mountain of debt, no jobs, a socialized society? Come on, we as parents can do
better than that.

That is why I got involved in politicians and that is why I'm supporting Tim Burns. If you're like me, you watch Fox news,
get pissed off because no one is listening to the American people. This administration is spending money faster than
the presses can print it.

What can I do? I write my senators and congressmen. Why, do you think they're listening. I'd like to believe they are.
But I'm sure they're not.

What can I do? Run for congress, give up my day job and start calling everyone I know for support. Believe me the thought
has crossed my mind.

What can I do? I've decided to support a candidate for congress. Maybe it was luck or fate. I choose Tim Burns. I've had
several face to face meetings with Tim. I have found him to be someone I trust, someone I can support, someone that
will represent me and my wishes in Washington.

So, I did something, I'm going to ask you to do. I got out my pen and check book and wrote Tim a check in support of his
congressional campaign. Here's the kicker, I don't live in Tim's congressional district, which means I can't vote for him.

I know one thing, when Tim's elected and in office. I'll have a friend in DC. Someone that WILL NOT rubber stamp bills
because of a party or pressure from the likes of Nancy Pelosi.

JOIN ME AND SUPPORT A CANDIDATE THAT CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE. THE DIFFERENCE WE NEED. HELP ME SUPPORT
TIM BURNS FOR CONGRESS.

THANKS FOR READING SUCH A LONG BUT WORTH WHILE E-MAIL from DINO



http://flemingandhayes.com/articles/124-is-pennsylvania-poised-to-repeat-the-massachusetts-miracle

No comments:

Post a Comment