Saturday, February 20, 2010

The tiger is out of hiding----

Dear readers, this is not one of my typical Politicially charged blogs. It is however something I needed to write about.

I for one love the game of golf. Everything about it, the social aspect, competition, good shots, bad shot, the betting on every shot, drinking a beer and smoking a cigar with my buddies…I love it all!!!

What happened this past Friday borders on insane. Not one or two but 10 network and cable TV stations aired Tiger’s apology tour. I have one question, WHO CARES?

Don’t we as a nation have bigger fish to fry, (little Lenten humor).

1. We have American soldiers fighting for our freedom over seas in two different wars.
2. We have double digit unemployment,
3. American’s are losing their homes because they can’t find work.
4. We have an administration that is trying to turn our wonderful country into the second coming of Russia under Stalin’s communistic policies.
5. We have American’s still living in FEMA trailers in New Orleans.
6. We still have a little crisis in Haiti.
I could go on but, I think you get the idea.

To think the world would stop what it was doing to watch as, perhaps one of the greatest golfer of all times had a press conference with no questions. Only invited guests were in attendance, as he read (poorly) from note cards. Are you kidding me? WHO CARES?

This man is a scum bucket end of story! He has bedded down more women than he has major championship trophies. And the golf community and golf fans around the world are comparing him with Jack Nicklaus.

What he did was wrong. Only he and his family should care. Anyone that bought anything with his name or logo on it to wear or gave it to your kids should return it for a full refund.

Kudos to the companies that kicked him to the curb for his incredibly poor choices.

These are my thoughts, I’m interested in yours. Post your comments on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment